* FOR CHILDREN
- Mainly Music – held weekly Mondays and Tuesdays 9.30am - 11.00am during School Terms.
- On Sundays – weekly 9am Church Service includes Children’s Talk and Activities as required.
FOR ADULTS AND FAMILIES
- On Sundays - Church Services - 7.00am Traditional Holy Communion, 9.00am Contemporary Holy Communion. Fellowship and cuppa after each service. See Events Calendar under 'What's Coming'.
- On Tuesdays - 9.15am-10.15am Weekly Praying for one another and the Community in the Church. 2pm – 4pm KYB (Know Your Bible) – interdenominational Bible Study for Women - Christian Women Communicating International
- Wednesdays - 9.30am Service of Holy Communion with fellowship and cuppa afterwards. Community Meal 6pm – 7pm – for the Homeless, Needy and Disadvantaged – home –cooked meals, fellowship and 'Food for Thought'
- Thursdays - Mission Fellowship 9.30am-11am in the Hall. Currently supporting Church Missionary Society. Monthly – (3rd Sunday) Prayer Meeting 11am – noon in the Hall.
- Fridays - weekly Fellowship and Craft Group 9.30am – 11.30am: activities include painting, drawing, Scrabble, Handicraft with brief Christian message, morning tea and chat.
- Men's BBQ -6pm – 8pm, held quarterly: food, yarn and Guest Speaker, BYO Meat.
- Anglican Board of Mission
- Bush Church Aid
- Church Missionary Society
- Meeting regularly in people's homes in various locations. Offering friendship, encouragement and support around God's word.
- Regent's Landing – Mondays 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Allora Gardens – Tuesdays 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Twin Waters – Tuesdays 1st and 3rd 10.00am – noon
- Mooloolaba - Thursday 7pm.
FOR THE CREATIVE
- Weekly Fellowship and Craft Group - Friday 9.30am – 11.30am
FOR THE NEWCOMERS
- Friendship Group meets 1st Tuesday monthly at Banjo's Coffee Shop - opportunity to get to know one another.
- Check out our Calendar for other opportunities to connect with us and God.
- Bethel – an 8 Units Course (generally done over two years) giving an overview of The Bible. Held as required. Check out our Home Groups.