The Queensland Government has released the Public Health and Social Measures linked to vaccination status Direction, which will take effect from 1 am Sunday 2 January 2022. At St Peter’s this means that:
- Based on our risk assessment, our parish has decided that Covid19 vaccinations are not an entry requirement for our services
- All people attending our services need to continue to use the Check In Qld app or complete the contact tracing forms available at entrances
- Density restrictions for indoor worship services will be 1 person per 2 square metres regardless of whether people are vaccinated or unvaccinated
- Physical distancing to be observed to the extent possible
- Masks are MANDATORY (public health direction effective 2 January 2022). If you do not have a mask we have some available at the church entrance. To be loving, welcoming and inclusive we have been trained in our risk management to offer alternatives for our safety measure controls if wearing of masks is an issue. Please discuss with Rev Tania, in confidence if there is an issue.